Faced with the problem, mark it with the help of your mobile*
1. Click on the (+) button, and after login you can create the next types of beacons:
– “SOS”, if your life or health at risk and you need urgent help (within 24 hours). Very often, this beacon may create relatives and friends for the person in trouble, who is out of the Internet.
– “Important” – when you want to draw attention to a problem that does not fall under the definition of SOS
– “It is good here“ – when you meet something, which improves your mood
– “It is bad here” – when you meet something, which spoils your mood
You can give your beacons any name, description, photos, and to add tags for easy searching.